Mission and vision
Constru Casa's mission is to improve the quality of life among Guatemalans living in extreme poverty through the provision of basic housing, support programs and community development projects related to health and education.
We strive to accomplish our mission through:
- The construction of sustainable houses for families living in extreme poverty.
- Provision of basic housing, existing house improvements and additional products.
- Consulting, project management, construction and supervision of developmental projects for communities.
- Providing training and counseling for families and communities before, during and after the construction, to ensure proper use and maintenance of the new building.
- Collaboration and assistance to our strategic partner organizations in the areas of education, health, environment and programs for community development.
Constru Casa’s vision is that families in Guatemala will not suffer from poverty, exclusion and dependency, and do not have to endure bad living conditions anymore. Through housing, education, healthcare and community development programs, these families will become socially and economically developed and independent.
- Cooperative spirit
- Honesty and Integrity
- Respect and Cultural sensibility