Constru Casa has recently added the option to build using eco-friendy blocks from Interblocker.
These eco-friendly blocks:
- Are made of 95% clay and sand and 5% natural binding agglomerates.
- Are completely non-toxic.
- Have no cement nor have to be in the oven to be cured, instead they are heavily pressed for strength and shape.
- Utilize an interlocking shape to enable interconnecting without the use of cement motar.
- Have stronger compression strength (65 kg/cm2) than the standard concrete cinderblock (35 kg/cm2).
- Allow tubes and electrical wiring to be hidden in two holes. Aside from this they are a solid block.
- Regulate the inside moisture levels in a house better than concrete, so a house stays drier in wet periods and condesation of water in the house is prevented.
- Are fungus-resistent due to high block PH levels (between 7 and 8,5).
- Provide better sound-proofing than hollow Cinderblocks due to their solid structure.
- They are natural regulators of warmth and cold.
- Are bullet proof. A nine mm bullet is unable to penetrate an ecoblock.
- Visually appealing.
For more information see the Interblocker website.
|Dis Design (3 bedrooms, 1 living room and bathroom)||Q62,000 (approx. $8,200)|
|3 bedroom and bathroom||Q49,000 (approx. $6,500)|